Essentials while taking your newborn out shopping
The most exciting day for a mother is when they take their new born baby out shopping for the first time. While you may be excited there is always a feeling of nervousness as you want your baby to be comfortable ad enjoy the time outdoors. Taking similar safety measures as you take at home can help you have a better shopping experience.
You are pretty likely to be feeling exhausted too! A lot depends on how you are recovering from the birth. It may also feel that like you have not had a moment to spare between feeding and changing your baby and put aside any shopping plans for a few more weeks or even a month or two.
An enjoyable shopping experience is possible, and we have some tips to help things go of well for you!
- Make sure you carry a removable window shade for your car to protect your baby from the direct rays of the sun. If a window shade isn’t available hang a cloth that covers the window. This is advisable because children below a certain age shouldn’t be exposed to the sun.
- Don’t forget to carry a baby sling or a pram to make sure you and your baby are comfortable while you enjoy shopping. There are light weight prams available which are easy to carry around. To make sure they are protected from mosquitoes apply 4 Dots of Good Knight Fabric Roll-on on the pram or sling.
- All babies love playing with their toys, don’t forget to carry some of your babies favourite toys as this will help them be occupied and make them happy.
- It’s important to make sure you pack a bag with the normal baby supplies like nappies, nappy rash cream, wet wipes and tissue. It is also important to pack a baby sipper with water and one with milk in case your baby gets hungry. Don’t forget to pack a mosquito repellent.
- Mosquito bites can trouble your newborn, carry Good knight Fabric Roll-on and just apply 4 dots on your babies pram to keep them protected for 8 hours, and the best part is that is 100% natural and child safe.