1) Chandra G, Bhattacharjee I, Banerjee R, et al. Pattern of Human-biting Activity of Aedes aegypti L. and Aedes albopictus Skuse in a Garden Locale from City of Kolkata, India. Journal of Mosquito Research. 2015; 5(13): 1-5.
2) WHO. Dengue control [Internet]. 2017 Jan 03 [cited 2017 Sep 15]. Available from: http://www.who.int/denguecontrol/faq/en/index5.html
3) WHO. Chikungunya [Internet]. 2017 Apr [cited 2017 Sep 15]. Available from: http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs327/en/
4) NVBDCP. Guidelines for integrated vector management for control of dengue/dengue haemorrhagic fever [Internet]. [cited 2017 Jul 13]. Available from: http://nvbdcp.gov.in/Doc/dengue_1_.%20Director_Desk%20DGHS%20meeting%20OCT%2006.pdf
5) Anand PK, Ramachandran R. Malaria associated factors in thar desert of rajasthan, india: a casecontrol study. JRuralTropPublicHealth. 2010; 9, pp. 61‐66.
6) Murawala SM, Chudasama V, Vegad M. Prevalence of mosquito-borne Plasmodium infection in patients attending fever clinic in a tertiary-care teaching hospital, western India. International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4 (11).